Monday 9 June 2014

Youtuber Review

Hey guys today I decided to try something a little different. Like many other teens I spend a lot of time on the internet and most of that time is on youtube. So I decided to share with you some of the youtubers that I have seen and I'm going to do a review on them.
Name: Kristee
You tube channel name: strawberryelectric48
Type of youtuber: beauty guru
Number of subscribers(approx at the time I wrote this): 275,000
Consistency of uploads:3.5
Likeablity:5
Score out of five stars: 3.5
How funny they are (out of five stars): 4
Main Review
Kristee's channel was predominately a makeup and fashion channel but since she has been at college she has branched out in terms of the subject of her videos. She is a really funny, lighthearted girl whose videos are filled with a lot of positivity. I recommend that you check out her channel especially if you're a teen girl or any other age. As she has a lot of really good makeup tutorials for everyday and dressy. Ultimately strawberryelectric48 is a fun channel to watch whenever you're bored or feeling down as Kristee can always put a smile on your face. Her videos are mostly of good quality and very engaging. So why not check her out.
Hopefully you guys like some of the changes I'm making to my blog. I want to expand my subject range so that it doesn't become repetitive. However I will still be doing advice posts along with some different ones as well. I'm going to make a page called youtube where I put all the reviews or youtube related stuff so that you can read. Please go and check it out if you have time. Stay amazing x.  
Why don't you take one quick second out of your day to follow me on Twitter @TheFirstLetterA and like my Facebook page First Letter A. Feel free to leave any comments and suggestions and I hope to see you there soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment